JeremiahCry Ministries

The Gospel By Paul Washer

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pro-lifer pastor spends week in jail (OneNewsNow.com)

This is incredible my Brothers and Sisters. This type of persecution will get worse in this country. The Wrath of GOD abides on a nation that has turned its back on GOD. And WE as a country have forgotten the LORD. I am not a prophet or son of a prophet (like Paul Washer has said) but GOD has abandoned this nation. Pray the people of this country Repent and turn from its wicked ways.





Pro-lifer pastor spends week in jail (OneNewsNow.com)

2 comments:

Galatians 2:20 said...

Hey Brother,

I didn't hear about this. I will try and find the article. Thanks for posting this.

If you get a chance, check out the BBC documentary on Deborah Draper. She is a 13 year old girl in England who has great passion for the lost. I have the videos linked on my blog http://cornforth.blogspot.com

God Bless,
Rick Cornforth

Frank Rollberg said...

Brother Rick hope all is well you and the family. Thanks for the gift cards to outback. Keep me posted on the ministry in Chicago this summer. Yes things are getting worse in this country.God Bless